HR & Admin Associate
HR & Admin
Hivekind is a remote-first software agency which offers web application development services to clients in North America and Asia. We are looking for a capable HR & Admin Associate to join our Administration team.
About the Position
- You’d be a member of a small team which looks after the business administration of Hivekind.
- Your team will have responsibility over a broad range of areas, including invoicing/payments/payroll, office space custodianship, internal event organization, compliance/employment contracts, employee pre-boarding/onboarding, accounts/tax/audit prep/support and Employment Pass applications.
- To cover these broad responsibilities, you’d use external agents/third-parties where possible. You’ll tend to manage these relationships as much as perform the underlying tasks yourself.
- With your team you’d help the company complete one-off “big ticket” projects on an on-going basis. Examples include office space renovations, company off-site events, establishment of a specific administrative policy.
- Your team are Hivekind office space custodians. That means ensuring our office space is well looked after and equipped for a team of remote-first software practitioners.
- You love fostering relationships with other people.
- You have a knack for working through others and enjoy managing business relationships with third-party vendors and agents.
- You enjoy figuring out how to arrange a space or an event for optimal enjoyment, productivity and participation.
- You like it when everything is working flawlessly. You become bothered when something specific is not quite right.
- You have excellent English language written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a good temperament, a genuine enjoyment of working as a team, and of helping others grow.
Perks and Benefits
- Participation in a remote-first culture. Although the HR & Admin team typically spend most of their time in our office (due to being its custodians), a certain level of flexibility in working hours and location is available.
- Free lunch every day for everyone who comes to the office.
- Supportive colleagues and a culture which values a zero drama workspace.
- Education, wellness and home office support. An allocated amount to spend each month on educational material, wellness services and maintaining a home office.
- Comprehensive medical insurance and a dental/optical allowance.
- A laptop (MacBook Air or equivalent) will be supplied for carrying out your work.
Seniority and Salary
- This position is open to candidates with 3+ years experience in HR, Administration or related positions.
- Salaries will be offered according to ability and experience, and can range from RM3,500 to RM5,000.
How to Apply
If you’d like to apply for this position, send an email introducing yourself and with your resume attached to email@example.com.